Welcome to the HCG Injections review site, we aim to bring the best information on choosing the perfect injections for your needs, we give a break down of what the hcg diet is and why injections are the most popular way of getting your HCG.
Latest HCG Offers (updated 2019):
Nu Image Medical
- $100 OFF Online + UNLIMITED access to medical staff
- Bonus: $50 OFF with our coupon "HCGINJECTIONSVIP".
- Phone or video based consultation
- Coaching available 7 days per week!
- OFFER: FREE Lipo or B12 (worth $99) when you order 2 months HCG - coupon 'USHCGVIP'.
Things to look out for when choosing a hCG supplier:
- Where is the hCG sourced from – is it from a licensed pharmacy?
- Are all mixing supplies included; syringes, bacteriostatic water etc.
- Do they provide after sales support or any kind of tele-med consultation
- Do they offer any included instructions or guides – ideal for beginners.
HCG Injections Webs
How should I take hCG?
- We recommend that you choose injections, as they are the most effect form of absorbing hCG.
- Beware of companies selling ‘drops’ that do no contain any hcg.
It is very important when choosing where you source your hCG from that you choose a supplier that offers shots that are offer pharmacy grade quality, most reputable suppliers will advertise where their hCG comes from, and if it is from a licensed pharmacy. Some hCG injections suppliers offer tele-med consultations with their plans, this ideal for beginners as it will give you much needed tips and instructions when you are beginner with hCG.
Another point worth looking into is what payment methods the supplier accepts, as some only accept methods such as e-check, whereas others will accept all major debit/credit cards.
In almost every diet plan in the world, there are people who are bound to fall for the proverbial cheat day. A cheat day is a day where people deviate from their diet plan and eat whatever they want.
Although, this is perfectly fine for some diets because of a variety of reasons, but if you’re on the hcg injections diet, cheat days are highly discouraged.
You see, people who undergo “cheat days” have a tendency of eating way too many calories. Calorie counting is one of the hallmarks of the hcg injections diet, especially when you are in phase 2 or phase 3.
HCG injection is a hormone that’s commonly used to treat infertility to women. It supports normal egg development in a woman’s ovary and interestingly, it also helps in increasing the sperm count in men. However, nowadays, HCG isn’t just used for reproductive health purposes. It is also proven to be effective for faster weight loss.
Why Is HCG Effective for Weight Loss
Studies, from as early as the 1950s, have shown that HCG has an amazing effect in eliminating fat cells faster on people who are in a calorie-restricted diet.
HCG has the ability to destroy the fat cells without taking nutrients from the other cells of the body. This happens because its effects are only directed to the fat cells and not to the muscle tissue. For this reason, people who use HCG lose weight alongside having lean and toned muscles. However, this is only effective with a calorie-restricted diet. This kind of diet is called the HCG Diet Protocol.
How HCG Injection Diet Protocol Works
The HCG Diet Protocol consists of four phases. Basically, a person who undergoes the HCG Diet Protocol must follow a calorie-restricted diet too. Under this program, the calorie intake per day is restricted to 500 to 800 calories per day. However, it is best to consult a dietician or a doctor about this for the best recommendation for your body.
The role of HCG in this diet is to ensure that the calories and fats in your body are properly used or burned. Using an HCG injection ensures that the essential fats will be used by your body organs for proper functioning, and the excess ones will metabolize as energy for faster weight loss.
The Four Phases of HCG Diet Program
This is also known as the loading phase because it prepares you for the subsequent phases of the program. During this phase, you are allowed to consume foods with high calories. Therefore, it is considered to be the most enjoyable phase.
Since this is a preparation for the next phases of the program, you have to establish the right mind set towards your specific goal. You have to be focused by preparing the necessary materials like meal plans and food inventory ahead.
This phase is the most difficult stage among the four. This is also known as the weight loss phase.
During this stage, your calorie intake will be trimmed down to 500 to 800 calories per day (depending on your doctor’s recommendation). You are only allowed to eat fruits, vegetables, and white meat. Beef is also allowed as long as it is lean and rarely consumed. Therefore, during this stage, you are not allowed to eat fatty and sugary foods.
This phase lasts for 23 to 40 days, depending on your doctor’s advice.
The third phase is also known as the first maintenance phase. This stage lasts up to three weeks.
During this stage, your caloric intake increases to 1500 which is also considered as the average. You are now allowed to eat foods with higher calories like cheese, milk, and foods with low sugar. However, you should still abstain from foods with too much calories like starchy varieties. It is also recommended to pair the diet with an exercise regimen. Good news is that you may have a steak day during this stage.
This refers to as the lifetime maintenance phase. In this stage, you may slowly introduce starch back into your diet. You are advised not to take too much sugar, highly processed foods, and fast foods, however.
HCG has a lot of health benefits. It is not just recommended for enhanced fertility but also for weight loss. However, it is recommended to seek experts’ advice first before using the HCG injection.
The hcg injections hormone works best when you are calorie restricted. That is why a lot of people shed a significant amount of fat because the hcg injections hormone will use all the fat stores and convert it to energy. That is why it is very important that you only consume a few calories per day so that the hcg injections hormone can begin this fat burning process.
Even if you’re armed with this information, some cravings are just insatiable. One cannot just stop eating what they want, even though there are bound to be ramifications.
In this article, I will help you quell and fix the problems that arise after you’ve done a cheat day while you’re on the hcg injections diet. Here are some top tips to rectify the problem of cheat days:
- Scrap the Old Cheat Day Mentality- A lot of people think that having a cheat day, at least once a week, would be okay. Well yeah, it is perfectly fine if you’ve followed other diet plans. But, if you’re on the hcg injections diet, even just a day of eating calorie-laden foods, then the diet is basically destroyed. What you have to do is scrap your old mentality of having a cheat day. If you have an insatiable craving for food, there are many ways to help quell that, which I will discuss later in this article. See our diet mousse hcg recipe.
- Walk- walking is not only an exercise, but it is also a great way to help you think more clearly. Scientific studies have shown that people who take even a short walk per day are more logical and helps them relieve of any stressful symptoms. If you are having a hard time suppressing those cravings when you’re on the hcg injections diet, then just take a few minutes and walk around your block.
- Drink Water- Water is an essential human requirement. It not only hydrates us, but it also quells hunger pangs as well. If you have trouble destroying that food craving, drink lots of water. Water will help you suppress that craving because it will signal your brain that you are full. The cravings should then stop after that.
- Forgive Yourself- Lastly, if you gave in to temptation, what’s done is done. But, do not beat yourself up on it. Just learn from your mistakes, dust yourself off, and continue with the diet. It is important that you write this event on paper so that you will be reminded that you indeed have cheated during your hcg injections diet journey.
I know that not having a cheat day is hard. I’ve personally struggled losing weight because I let cheat days get the best of me. But, with these tips, hopefully, you will get back right on track with your hcg injections diet journey.
- New Year Deals on HCG 2018- We are delighted to bring you two offers on HCG to celebrate the new year:
- Black Friday Deals on HCG 2017- We are pleased to bring you the two following offers on HCG this Black Friday:
- Dieting tips for those on the hCG diet- HCG Diet Tips Losing weight is something that most people desire. Losing the excess pounds and improving your health is the goal, but making this the reality is not always easy. HCG injections have been creating a lot of buzz in the dieting world. These are injections that are designed... Read more »
- Further reading on hCG Diet Injections- Do you know you don`t have to go through strenuous physical exercises and dieting to get that fit body? There are better options. Strenuous regular exercise are also tough and time-consuming. In fact, most people who are obese end up abandoning the regular workouts. So, if you are looking forward... Read more »
- Signs You Need HCG Injections- When it comes to today’s modern society, one of the biggest problems is the lack of proper hormone levels. These are problems that are all too common with a lot of people, but most commonly, they’re in an issue among those that are not active or getting much older. Rather... Read more »