When I am eating my lunch, I always make sure that I eat foods that are not only filling but healthy as well.
That is because I still need to plow through my day of work. There is still five more hours to go before I go out so I need to make sure that I need all the energy I can get.
This also holds true for people who are on a diet. This is most especially true if you’re on the hCG diet.
That is not a lot that is why you need to learn how to maximize your calorie intake without you getting hungry and reaching for an unhealthy snack.
So today, I am going to teach you how to make a delicious and nutritious lunch that will surely get you filled until dinner.
The hCG Diet BBQ Pulled Chicken Sliders is easy to do and it only requires 20 minutes of your time to make.
If you want to know what ingredients you need to make the hCG Diet BBQ Pulled Chicken Sliders, then here they are:
- 1/2 cup unsalted ketchup
- 1 tsp dark brown sugar
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/8 tsp ground allspice
- 2 cups shredded skinless, boneless rotisserie chicken breast
- 8 (1.3 oz) sliders mini buns (such as Pepperidge Farm)
- Combine all of the ingredients with the exception of the chicken breast and slider mini buns in a small saucepan. Put the saucepan over medium heat.
- Allow it to simmer and cook for 3 minutes or until the mixture is slightly thick. Also, make sure to stir occasionally so that the mixture won’t stick to the pan.
- Then, add the chicken to the mixture and slowly stir to combine. Cook for a good 2 minutes until the chicken is well heated up.
- After cooking the chicken in the ketchup mixture, just get your slider buns and scoop at least 3 tablespoons of the chicken on it. If you want, you can add some dill pickles for an added tangy taste. Serve and Enjoy!
The hCG Diet BBQ Pulled Chicken Sliders is a little bit heavy on the calories at 110 per slider but I assure you, eating just two of these is more than enough to help you get filled and full of energy for the rest of the day.
This recipe can make up to 4 sliders so you can divide by two in every major meal of the day. It contains only 5.5 grams of fat, 42.7 grams of carbs, and 2 grams of fiber.
The hCG Diet BBQ Pulled Chicken Sliders is healthy and can be eaten during phase 2 of the hCG diet.