Back in the day when I visited my friend from her work, we had lunch together. In her cafeteria was a beef broccoli dish that instantly turned me into a fan.
This beef broccoli dish doesn’t have a sort of bitter taste that is inherent in most broccolis. That is what inspired me to cook this amazing dish.
Today, I am going to share with you an hCG Diet Beef Broccoli that you can do at home. It is very easy to do and it only requires a total of 30 minutes to cook the entire thing.
If you are interested in trying this dish out for yourself, here are all the ingredients that you will need in order to cook the hCG Diet Beef Broccoli:
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 lb boneless round steak, cut into small strips or bite-sized pieces
- 1 can of beef broth
- 1/4 teaspoon chopped fresh ginger root
- 2 tbsps white sugar
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 2 tbsps soy sauce
- 4 cups of fresh broccoli, chopped
- Get a bowl and start to combine the broth, flour, soy sauce, and sugar. Mix all of the ingredients until the sugar and the flour are fully incorporated into the mixture.
- Get either a large pan or a wok and put it over high heat. Cook the beef for a good 2 to 4 minutes until you see that the beef has browned little bit.
- Then, add the broth mixture along with some garlic, broccoli, and ginger. Bring it to a boil and then reduce it to low heat.
- Allow the beef and broccoli to simmer for 10 minutes or until the sauce thickens. Serve and Enjoy!
As you can see, my recipe ensures that you do not get that bitter taste from the broccoli. It makes use of sugar, soy sauce, and ginger root for that Asian twist.
Now, you might be thinking if this dish is okay to consume while on the hCG diet since it makes use of sugar. This dish is perfect for phase 3 of the hCG diet.
If you want to cook this dish on phase 2, all you have to do is replace the sugar with another sweetener like Stevia perhaps.
I love this dish because it contains a lot of nutrients that your body needs. This dish has 18-23 grams of protein, 30 grams of carbs, 5.7 grams of fat, and it only has 178 calories per serving.
The hCG Diet Beef Broccoli dish will help you get by with phase 3 of the hCG diet. A lot of people get back to their old unhealthy routine of eating a lot of foods during phase 3 because they do not eat foods that are rich in flavor yet low in calories.
The hCG Diet Beef Broccoli is completely safe to eat during phase 3 and by doing a simple modification, you can cook this dish on phase 2 of the hCG diet as well.