People who are on certain diets oftentimes do not eat actual meals but they do consume these drinks called “meal replacements”.
Meal replacements are drinks that provide adequate nutrition, even if you do not eat an entire meal.
Nutrition is very important no matter what diet plan you’re currently on, and it is especially true if you’re on the hCG diet.
Phase 2 of the hCG diet requires you to consume a total of only 500 calories, and although that doesn’t seem to be a lot, it can be done. With the right kinds of foods and the right diet plan and recipes to go along with it, it is perfectly doable.
In this article, I am going to share with you a nice meal replacement that not only has a few calories but it also has a lot of great health benefits as well. It also covers the nutritional requirements you need in a day.
The hCG Diet Live Green Juice incorporates a lot of vegetables to create this amazing and healthy meal replacement. Although this is originally deemed as a meal replacement, it can be complemented with a low-calorie meal as well.
So, what are the ingredients that you need in order to create the hCG Diet Live Green Juice? Well, here they are:
- 1/2 cup of Swiss Chard chopped
- 1 large stalk of Raw Celery
- 1 Cucumber with peel
- 1/4 Lemon with the seeds removed
- 1/2 cup of Spinach
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Ginger Root
- This healthy meal replacement is so easy to make. All you have to do is put all of the ingredients together in a blender and mix them using low-medium settings until everything is smooth.
- For added flavor, you can use Stevia as well. Stevia is a well-known flavor agent and it is widely accepted and used in a variety of hCG diet recipes.
- Serve as is or you can complement it by eating fruits on the side (blueberries would be nice).
The hCG Diet Live Green Juice is an amazing meal replacement and it contains only a few calories. For those of you who want the complete health information about this drink, here they are:
- Calories: 47.2
- Total Fat: 0.4 grams
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Sodium: 226.6 mg
- Total Carbs: 11.6 grams
- Dietary Fiber: 5.1 grams
- Protein: 3.4 grams
With only 47 calories, the hCG Diet Live Green Juice is a great meal replacement. Because this is very easy to make, this recipe is voted as one of the best recipes for the hCG diet out there.
It is also worth noting that the ingredients used in this recipe are guaranteed to be healthy. With the ingredients used in this recipe, you are assured that this drink has a lot of health benefits.
Although this drink can be a meal replacement, eating another meal that has more protein content is highly advised.
If you want a healthy meal replacement that delivers the right nutrition and you’re on the hCG diet, you must try the hCG Diet Live Green Juice.